ROOFERS IN LEEDS
We Believe we are the best roofers Leeds has to offer
If you are looking to get a new roof on your property, you have come to the right place. We offer a free inspection and a no obligation quotation which lasts for 1 month. Our team of highly trained roofers will give you the best advise, and help you to choose the right roof covering for your home. Roofs need changing after time, even a well maintained roof needs changing as the great British weather takes its toll on all roofs. We specialise in re-roofing all types of roofs using top quality materials at affordable prices. Tiled roofs are a popular choice as they are the most cost effective way to replace your roof as they can fit into most peoples budgets.
What should you look for when inspecting your roof
The National Roofing Contractors Association (NRCA) recommends you should do a roof inspection at least two times a year. The best place to begin is inside your house.
Here are four things to look for on the inside:
1) Places where the roof deck is sagging
2) Signs of water damage or leaking
3) Dark spots and trails
4) Outside light showing through the roof Exterior check
When you take a look at the exterior of the roof, pay attention to such things as damaged flashing, missing shingles, curling, blistering, buckling, rotting and algae growth (which occurs most often in humid climates and appears as dark or greenish stains).
5) Visually inspect your roof for cracked, torn, bald or missing shingles.
6) Scan the roof for loose material or wear around chimneys, vents, pipes or other penetrations.
7) Watch out for an excessive amount of shingle granules (they look like large grains of sand) in the gutters -- this is a sign of advanced wear.
8) Check for signs of moisture, rot or mold. Note that wet spots may not be directly under your faulty shingle; water can travel down to its lowest spot before it drips. Mold, fungi and bacteria can grow quickly -- within 24 to 48 hours of a water-related problem.
9) Examine the drainage, and make sure gutters and downspouts are securely attached. Also ensure all drains are open and allow water to exit, and all gutters and downspouts are free of debris.
10) Check that all bath, kitchen and dryer vents go entirely outside of your home, not just into the attic space.
We supply & fit all types of new roofs
We have over 25 years experiance
All roofs come with long guarantees
CALL US TODAY FOR YOUR FREE QUOTATION